Monday, March 04, 2013

Crate Paper’s Toy Box and Our Beautiful Boy

crobinson_030413lg2

Crate Paper’s Toy Box Full Collection is now available at AC Digitals.com.  SUPER fun collection.  The embellishments were my favorite part of this collection.  There’s just so many fun things to play with as you can see in the above layout of our beautiful boy, Raiden. 

Raiden is my little man of the house and he always has something to say that makes me think and warms my heart. He has the best perspective on life. People are always complimenting him on his good attitude, manners, and politeness. I think he takes after his daddy. He’s a very kind, caring, and beautiful boy. We are very proud of who he is now and who he will become.

On this 8-1/2-x-11-inch layout, I used my Silhouette Portrait to print-and-cut the embellishments and wordart on this page.  This time I wanted to use the rhinestone feature of the software to add a border template around my picture.  Instead of using rhinestones, I used embroidery thread in the template instead.  Another tip, I added one of the kit’s buttons to a real-life white button and tied a bow in some bakers twine for a fun little embellishment. The journaling above the picture was attached to a popsicle stick.  To do this, I scanned an actual popsicle stick into my computer and used it as a template in Photoshop Elements 11 to insert paper from the kit and the text shown.  Then I retrieved it in the Silhouette software and processed it as a print-and-cut that I adhered to the popsicle stick.  I love that you can make templates from real-life elements by scanning them.

cp_toyboxfull_prev_grandeClick on the above collection image to be taken directly to the product pages at AC Digitals.

Here’s the description from AC Digitals:

Reminisce those wonderful childhood days with the Toybox Collection from Crate Paper. This collection is filled with vintage inspired embellishments and patterns and is coupled with the perfect amount of distressing. It is perfect for scrapbooking your own memories, scrapbooking your children's memories, or to use as a cool accent on your everyday pages.

Buy the full collection and save 20%! The Toybox full collection includes the following individual kits:

  • Toybox Element Pack - includes 86 elements in PNG format
  • Toybox Paper Pack - includes 16 12x12 papers in JPEG format

No comments: