Monday, March 18, 2013

Color Combos Galore #236!

236cr

This week, I got most of my inspiration from Inspiration Photo 1/Focus on Trend Banners by assembling the banner shown which is a stamp from Unity Stamp Company’s KOM from March 2012.  I also pulled the image of the elephant as my focal image in the jar which is from Glitz Girls Yours Truly Element Pack 2 (available at jessicasprague.com).  The straws in the jar inspired me to use bakers twine. The font on the banner inspired the sentiment at the bottom of the tag which is from another Unity Stamp Company KOM from December 2012. 

I was further inspired by Inspiration Photo 4 with the clock--it's nestled in my banner--and I used the jar as a holding cage for the elephant. The heart in the middle of the balloon was punched from a book because of the books behind the clock in Inspiration Photo 4.

This was a most excellent inspiration board, don’t you think?

CCG_236Clicking on the above inspiration board will take you to details for this week’s challenge at Color Combos Galore.

NOTE: Remember when uploading your projects to list which Focus On Challenge was the basis for your page and other inspiration taken, if any.  This week’s tag when uploading to the Color Combos Galore Photo Gallery or Splitcoaststampers is CCG235. Projects not tagged as such will not show up in the slideshow at the bottom of this week’s Reveal.
This is WEEK THREE of MARCH.
Deadline is the last day of the month: March 31, 2013

2 comments:

FiKenward said...

I absolutely adore this tag in everyway. Is that a die you used in the middle? PS Could you take of word verification as sometimes you cannot even read them....argh google needs to get rid of them...lol

Camille Robinson said...

Thanks, Fi! The tag in the middle is a die cut from the Silhouette store that I sized to fit the Tim Holtz Sizzix die. Thanks for letting me know about the word verification thing--I had no idea it was on.