Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Unity Stamp Company Tag Challenge Day 2

crobinson_092413lg

There is a tag challenge going on at  the Facebook Unity Show & Tell Group Page all week long!  Go check out what everyone is creating—the tags are pure eye candy and awesome inspiration to get you going with your stamp collection.

The above tag is my Day 2 submission.  Frazzled is one of my all-time favorite Itty-Bitty stamps from Unity.  She’s such a cutie!

1235344_10202142965639417_495969589_n

Supplies for Tag 2

Frazzled Itty Bitty Stamp and sentiment from Unity Stamp Company’s June KOM 2013

Tim Holtz Tag & Bookplates Die & by Sizzix; Black Soot, Vintage Photo, & Pumice Distress Inks

5x7 Chicken Wire Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

Scrap Art Starts 7 by Nancie Rowe Janitz available NOW at jessicasprague.com

Tag topper and tag fastener by Silhouette America

Twine from hardware store

Buttons are Autumn Leaves (remember those?)

Below is a peek at Nancie Rowe Janitz’s Scrap Art Starts 7 kit which was used as the background in the tag above.  This is another one of her kits that are a pleasure to use with your stamped creations.  In the tag above, I printed one of the backgrounds for my tag and added the above distress inks to edge it once the tag was die cut. To give Frazzled some dimension, I adhere her to the tag using some 3D glue dots and then applied some glossy accents to her eyes and heart.

nrj-sastarts7-artjournal I genuinely hope I can keep up with the tag challenge all week.  I’ll be so proud of them when I’m done!

No comments: