A NEW mini kit is available at Digital Project Life. I thought this adorable kit was a good match for iPhone photos I took about a week ago at a birthday party that Gwen and her bestie, Jenna, went to in Diamond Springs, CA. I used Project Life Template S to insert photos, journaling cards, and fillers cards in Photoshop Elements. My Silhouette Portrait was used to print-and-cut the template along with the dimensional elements made that were adhered to the layout using 3D pop dots. I finished it up using some machine stitching to border the template.
Make sure to grab this kit before Sunday, September 8, 2013, so that you can get 20% off of the regular price.
Click on the above collection image to be taken directly to the product pages at Digital Project Life.
Here’s the description from Digital Project Life:
Grab your party hats and get ready to celebrate with Project Life® Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Mini Kit. This kit is full of soft blues, pinks, and yellows and charming patterns. You will love how your Project Life® album will come together effortlessly with the help of this adorable mini kit.
The Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Mini Kit includes:
- 40 3x4 Filler Cards in PNG format
- 40 3x4 Journaling Cards in PNG format
- 10 4x6 Journaling Cards in PNG format
- 10 4x6 Filler Cards in PNG format
- 10 4x6 Title Card designs in horizontal & vertical format for a total of 20 Title Cards in PNG format
- 8.5x11 PDFs with all of the cards for printing**