The above picture shows my submission to this week’s challenge using The Stamping Boutique’s #381 Emo Quote Digital Stamp—I love everything about her and her little stuffed bunny, too! The sentiment, font, tab, and notebook-style border are from the Silhouette America Online Store. The sentiment and emo girl were adhered to the tag with 3D Zots. Bits and pieces on the tag were from Nancie Rowe Janitz’s NEW Dreamy Photos 12 Vintage Chic (available NOW at jessicasprague.com). The emo girl and her background were watercolored using ArtRage with my Wacom tablet. I added a bit of glitter to her eyelids and lips using a Wink of Stella brush—LOVE this pen. The chipboard tag is the Tim Holtz tag by Sizzix. The twine is from my local hardware store.
If you want to take part in the challenge and win some Stamping Boutique goodies, the requirements are quite simple:
1. Your project must follow the theme.
2. You can enter a card, scrapbook layout, altered item, etc...
3. It must be a new creation.
4. Please connect to the actual blog post where your project is located.
5. If your card is chosen as WINNER and you have used an image from The Stamping Boutique, then you win three digital stamp images from The Stamping Boutique. If you have used another image, you can win two digital stamp images from The Stamping Boutique.
This challenge ends on March 20 at 5:00 pm EST.
Here’s the link to this week’s challenge—HOP on it: http://thestampingboutiquechallengeblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/new-challenge-8-use-bunnies.html