Thursday, February 06, 2014

We’ve Got Good Chemistry Valentine

good chemistry lg

ANOTHER valentine! The above sentiment is how I feel when I use Unity’s stamped images in my projects.  I’m always excited to get my Kit of the Month and equally excited when I’m finished with my projects.  They always match the perfect images/sentiments to upcoming holidays AND everyday moments as well.  When you get a Kit of the Month, you receive it WAY before the upcoming holiday, so you have more than enough time to create with the images.  This was a super simple valentine to make and I used a minimal amount of supplies to make it. 

Supplies for We’ve Got Good Chemistry Card

Both the sentiment and stamped images are from Unity Stamp Company’s 2013 Kit of the Month (scanned into my computer and colored using Photoshop Elements, converted to png file, and printed-and-cut with my Silhouette Cameo and Hewlett Packard Photosmart B8550). The stamped image was mounted to the card using 3D Zots for dimension. The sentiment was placed inside a Silhouette ribbon shape and was printed-and-cut and adhered to the card using a Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher.

The patterned paper used for the file folder is from Basic Grey’s True Love Patterned Paper Pack 1 and is available at jessicasprague.com

The card base shape, ribbon shape, file folder shape (3x4 Lori Whitlock Journaling Card Folders), and notebook pattern (Tomato Sauce Notebook Paper) are by Silhouette America.  The card base was cut from Krafty Premium Cardstock by Core’dinations.  The other elements were printed-and-cut from Matte Photo Paper by Staples using my Silhouette Cameo and HP Photosmart B8550.

No comments: