Give me some fun elements and bright colors in the Winter and I’m inspired time and time again. That’s what happened when I got to play with Amy Tangerine’s Sketchbook Collection from AC Digitals. I loved it so much I had to make a mini with it, so I could see as much of this energetic collection as I can during this cold, wintery February.
Below are several peeks into my “Delightful Goodness” mini album which, by the way, was printed and cut using my Silhouette Portrait—all of it. Also, the cover was cut from chipboard using my Silhouette Portrait. Yep. Chipboard.
The closure for the album is called a string-tie closure. Here’s the link to the tutorial I used as a guide to put that together: http://raspberryruffles.blogspot.com/2012/01/how-to-string-tie-closures.html
This was the first time I utilized Heidi Swapp’s back-to-back book binding method and I loved everything about it. It feels wonderful when you’ve placed them all in the book together, very solid, and first and foremost, easy-peasy. Here’s a link to that very helpful video: http://www.mycraftchannel.com/Shows/Create-to-Remember-with-Heidi-Swapp/Back-To-Back-Book-Binding/
The album looks like I spent a ton of time on it but it was actually easily put together. After all, it was designed in Silhouette Studio, so I knew how everything was going to go together once printed. I didn’t take a lot of time searching for photos to put in it nor did I have a theme in mind. I just wanted to make a mini and that’s what I did. This collection was perfect for that reason. I’ve been admiring it for some time and was thrilled to find out it was going digital. Hope you like!
Click on the above collection image to be taken directly to the product pages at AC Digitals.
Here’s the description from AC Digitals:
Amy Tangerine Sketchbook is splashing some color on life with this signature collection. Vibrant colors drip off the page thanks to a bold watercolor effect. Hand-drawn details are everywhere — from picture frames and cameras to flowers and lace — bursting with eclectic goodness.
Buy the full collection and save 20%! The Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Full Collection includes the following individual kits:
- Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Element Pack #1 - includes 54 elements in PNG format
- Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Element Pack #2 - includes 55 elements in PNG format
- Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Element Pack #3 - includes 38 journaling cards & tags in PNG format. It also includes 14 brushes in PNG and ABR format
- Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Paper Pack #1 - includes 16 12x12 papers in JPEG format
- Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Paper Pack #2 - includes 16 12x12 papers in JPEG format
- Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Paper Pack #3 - includes 16 12x12 papers in JPEG format