Wednesday, May 01, 2013

You are fabulous

crobinson_043013lg

My hybrid chipboard tag above features digital items from Nancie Rowe Janitz (pictured below) with Roxanne {fashionista} stamp set from Unity Stamp Company.

Again, I used Nancie’s digital elements to fill the scanned/stamped image in Photoshop and then made it a cut file in Silhouette Studio.  My Silhouette printed and cut the stamped image and cut a chipboard shape that I anchored the image to once it was cut.  These two pieces were adhered together. I used the stamp (with the help of a stamp positioner) to wet emboss over the cut image to give it some pop.  I LOVE it!

nrj-sastarts5-paintstacks

nrj-jyao5-1nrj-vintage-handwriting3 nrj-altered-fashion-preview1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers?
I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
Would you propose starting with a free platform
like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out
there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Thanks!

Look into my blog Abercrombie Et Fitch

Anonymous said...

You could certainly see your skills within the
work you write. The sector hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who are not
afraid to say how they believe. Always go after your heart.



Also visit my blog post; ladies jewellery uk

Anonymous said...

I was really surprised to check out that this partnered with a Lexmark,
yet I Googled the E210 and it looks nearly similar to the
Samsung ML-1210 ... So I guess there are some inter-manufacturer resemblances that I was not aware of.


my site :: xerox phaser 8560 maintenance kit