Monday, April 26, 2010

Young and Fancy Free

young and fancy free scangallery

This layout features photos from Brandi’s spring break trip with Max and Kim to Santa Cruz, CA, this past March.  I thought the Kamari Beach Papers/Elements and A Wonderful Day template would best showcase the pictures.  Also, I just had to get my hands on the Vintage Cameras and Fabric Covered Buttons Kits from Kitschy Digitals.  I’m pretty sure I’m going to be using the date strip from iKari Designs on a regular basis—so versatile.  To give the layout a hybrid touch, I used some pop dots to add a dimensional feel to the vintage cameras.   Also, once I printed the fabric-covered buttons, I applied them to the tops of real buttons and actually stitched them to my layout.  In addition, I pleated a piece of the Kamari Beach papers with my sewing machine and stitched that to my layout as well.

Thanks so much for stopping by. 

Credits:

JessicaSprague.com

The Queen of Quirk--Kamari Beach Paper Pack

In the Making Design--A Wonderful Day Template

Kitschy Digital Designs--Vintage Cameras Kit

& Fabric Covered Buttons

IKari Designs--Save the Date Vol.2--Date Strips

No comments: