Friday, July 10, 2009

Color Combo #128



It's Player's Challenge week at http://colorcombosgalore.ning.com/. Luisa Dugas has created the above color scheme for our enjoyment. It really sparked a fire in me to create a layout I've been wanting to do for quite a while. These two love to sit, cuddle, and laugh it up. Gwendolen has always been a "Daddy's Girl". I caught the two of them sitting in the back yard catching some shade about a week or two ago and just couldn't resist capturing the moment. I used the new Hannah Montana Cricut Cartridge for the title, some Heather Bailey patterned paper, Autumn Leaves and Maya Road stamps, and had to add a little embroidery around the edges. These two crack me up and I'm glad I got a chance to put it down and will keep it forever. If you want to participate in the color challenge, follow the above link to Color Combos Galore and post your layouts there by Sunday to be eligible for the monthly RAK. Make sure you label your layouts with the color combination number.

1 comment:

Camille ( Cricut MB) said...

Camille, your work is fabulous. I am always awed by it . This is beautiful.