Monday, January 27, 2014

UR Loved Valentine using NEW Maggie Holmes Mini Kit

ur loved large

I just couldn’t resist using this NEW kit to make a simple card for Valentine’s Day--my personal favorite reason to make a card!  Project Life cards are a perfect canvas size to make greeting cards to send to friends and family or to just have on hand when you need one. This was put together in just minutes.

UR Loved Valentine Supplies

Maggie Holmes Mini Kit and Just Add Color Edition Full Collection available at Digital Project Life.

Matte Photo Paper by Staples (PERFECT to make print-and-cut cards with your Silhouette/printer as it’s double-sided)

I used my Silhouette Cameo and software to print-and-cut the above card using the “loved” card from Maggie’s new kit.  KI Giraffe font was used for the “UR” inside the heart.  This font was purchased through the Silhouette America Online Store as well as the card base which is a Lori Whitlock A2 tab card resized.  The hearts and xoxo were printed-and-cut (and just printed on the tab) using my Silhouette Cameo from the Just Add Color kit. The hearts were sewn to the card using my Singer Futura Sewing Machine with embroidery thread which added some dimension by folding the heart in the middle. It’s such a simple card and I LOVE the colors of the kits together.

Here’s a peek at the NEW Maggie Holmes Mini Kit and Just Add Color Edition Full Collection I used on the above card. BOTH kits are phenomenal.  I’ve been using quite a bit of elements from Just Add Color and I KNOW I’ll be using Maggie’s new kit quite a lot.

bh_maggieholmes_prev_1024x1024

bh_justaddcolor_fullcollection_prev_1024x1024

Click on the above collection images to be taken directly to the product pages at Digital Project Life.

REMEMBER:  You can get Maggie’s NEW kit for 20% off the regular price until Sunday, February 2, 2014.

2 comments:

Laura Davis said...

LOVE this!
Laura

Camille Robinson said...

Thank YOU, Laura!