Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Stamp-Scrap-Craft It Forward

With this new year, I want to begin a new venture.

profile pic

Most of you can understand and relate to how many craft supplies, tools, goodies, etc., a crafter can accumulate attending expos, craft parties, craft stores, and being a part of design teams, blog hops, and so on. I’ve been VERY fortunate. It’s now time for me to share my good fortune with YOU.

I’ve enjoyed every minute of sharing my process with you on YouTube. What I would like is very simple. I need FEEDBACK. My goal is to capture a couple of videos every month and give away the project that was completed in the video with a craft goodie to one lucky random winner. All shipping costs of the item and craft goodie will be paid by me. All you have to do is comment (and like) that video from my YouTube channel and then comment my blog post that you have commented the video. Details of the timeframe will be included in the blog post. I want to GIVE back. This is something I’ve been wanting to do for quite some time. Please SHARE your thoughts with me.

Here is the first video and project I will use to

Stamp-Scrap-Craft

It Forward

new beginnings tag

Leave comments on this video on YouTube and my blog post to win the tag and Unity Stamp!

Here’s a link to the video on YouTube:  http://youtu.be/LvYBIzn0c8k?list=UUpr6WaZuT7sx1curyOmI-9g

The goodie that will go with the tag made in the video will be the Unity Stamp that was used in the video, “Here’s to New Beginnings” by Angie Blom. It was Unity’s Stamp of the Week recently.

HERES-TO-NEW-BEGINNINGS

The random winner will be announced

on Tuesday, January 13, 2015.

Good Luck to YOU!!

Like the FB page to get updates

profile pic

www.facebook.com/stampscrapcraftItforwardCamille

10 comments:

Karenladd said...

What a generous thing for you to do and this is such a beautiful tag! I love how you colored and fussy cut to give wonderful dimension! Off to leave a comment on you video too and Happy New Year!

Gaylynn said...

Hi Camille. You made this rose come to life. I love this stamp and sentiment set. Great video too. New subscriber and fb fan. :)

Heather said...

that is beautiful, I love the stamp, gorgeous.

D.Ann C said...

Neat to see how you did it! I LOVE 3d layers like that!!
I was able to subscribe to your channel and like the video, but it wouldn't let me comment without getting a youtube account and I'm not up to fiddling with that.
Just ordered my first Unity stamps this weekend... can't wait to try them!!

Alyson Esposito said...

What a great idea for the project and for future ones! The rose is beautiful. I look forward to your future projects too

cghundley said...

Wonderful giveaways
you are planing. Lovely
work on your tag.
Carla from Utah

New Creations said...

I love this 3D layered rose, gorgeous dimension, such a beautiful tag in such beautiful colors!
A new subscriber fan! Thanks for sharing!

ionabunny said...

I don't watch many videos as they can steal a lot of time but I clicked play and you had me!! Love you timelapsed. Very clear steps and a lovely tag. Thanks for sharing. Off to find your follow button. Hugz

Carol from La Crosse said...

What a wonderful and generous idea to pay it forward! Your tag is very pretty. Who wouldn't love to have it. :-)

I also left you a comment on your video!

terrie said...

I watched your video and you made it very simple & easy to follow...
I made sure that I subscribe to your Youtube so I won't miss any of your videos.
I'm a follower you on your blog..
Thanks