Sunday, December 21, 2014

Ugly Sweaters Anyone?

Happy Sunday!

This past week, I was STILL making Christmas cards to send away to my loved ones. I’m STILL inspired by the season we’re currently living through right NOW and that makes me giddy and thankful for Christmastime, family, and friends.

There’s nothing like being inspired by the present. The weather, the colors, the sounds, and the tempo of RIGHT NOW are all motivational prompts, especially this time of year. There’s nothing like it. It’s magical.

Help it last a little while longer . . .

Sometimes our family leaves the Christmas tree up until the middle of January. There have been a few years my dear hubby dared me to keep it up past Valentine’s Day. It might happen this year.

Ugly Sweaters Cards

UK-713A-BREAK-OUT-THE-UGLY-SWEATERS

I LOVE this set and have been aching to use it for a while now. Yay! It finally happened.

The picture above shows easel cards I put together using my Silhouette Cameo. On the front of each easel, I sewed a flap. Under the flap, I’ve enclosed a picture of my children happily lounging by our Christmas tree.

christmas pic

(Other) Supplies Used

ep_ELC_paper_hybrids

folder

cameo_1

cut-mat-pix12-3t_05-xl

21uT5DzRKwL

Be safe shopping, hug your family and friends, and I’ll see you sometime this week!

No comments: