Monday, November 03, 2014

Aqua & Live Brightly Digital Project Life Kits!

celebration 10

There are two NEW kits this week at Digital Project Life! 

I used the Aqua Edition on the 8-1/2-x-11-inch layout above of my son’s 10th birthday we celebrated at Farrell’s Ice Cream Parlor in Sacramento, CA, about a week ago.  The collection adds just the right amount of energy for the occasion.  I coupled the collection with this Sunday Sketch from Studio Calico. To achieve the penwork seen on the layout, I traced the sketch in Silhouette Studio and inserted an ultrafine black sharpie in my Silhouette Cameo which sketched the layout for me. I find this to be a most excellent hybrid tool to use for easy placement of patterned paper and embellishments. It’s kind of like a “cheat sheet”. In addition, I used Becky’s Script as the font for journaling and used the Remember This Digital Project Life Stamp Brush Set.

The Aqua Edition, designed by Crystal Wilkerson, is loaded with inspirational word art, journaling prompts, and traditional patterns in a beautiful rainbow color palette.

bh_aqua_fullcollection_prev_large

The Live Brightly Value Kit is filled with butterflies, birds, and bunnies in a vibrant color palette of greens, purples, pinks, and yellows will put a smile on your face.

bh_livebrightly_prev_large

Pick up both kits before Sunday November 9, 2014, and get 20% off the regular price.

No comments: