Thursday, July 18, 2013

Online Card Classes Summer Card Camp 2: Week 2 Color Combo and Techniques

crobinson_071613lgIn the above tag, I used Unity Stamp Company’s Sending my Love with Clouded by Cuteness stamp sets which were paper pieced utilizing patterned paper from Nancie Rowe Janitz's *new* Daisies Kit (coming this Friday to jessicasprague.com). I thought this new kit was perfect for this week’s color combo which was also used in the card below.crobinson_071713lg

The above card uses some die cuts from the Silhouette America Online Store and patterned paper and elements from Nancie Rowe Janitz's *new* Daisies Kit (coming this Friday to jessicasprague.com).  Also, I used some techniques from Week 2/Day 3 by wet embossing the sentiment.  I traced the printed sentiment using a clear embossing pen and then heat embossed it using clear embossing powder.

No comments: