Monday, August 16, 2010

Continuing the School Theme

camiller_OBW081110

Elle’s Studio released a few sets of hybrid banner letters last week at jessicasprague.com.  I used the dark pink set to monogram a notebook I put together for my second grader, Gwen. 

Monogrammed Notebook Supplies

I used a Bind-It-All to bind Gwen’s notebook which consisted of chipboard, cardstock, and printer paper that I cut to size.  A Cuttlebug embossing folder was used to give some dimension to the Cricut scalloped die cut that was placed under the Prima flower.   All other fabulous products from jessicasprague.com:

Banner Letters Hybrid Kit by Elle’s Studio, Dark Pink

Card Couture, Volume 4, Rounded Rectangles by iKari Designs

Crystal’s {Back to Basics} Paper Pack by Creativity by Crystal

Cirque du Ciel Accent Pack by The Queen of Quirk

Knotty Girl Paper Pack by The Queen of Quirk

No comments: