Sunday, May 24, 2009

Color Combo #123



That's a layout featuring my oldest daughter and son--they're the middle two. They are almost three years apart. I never thought I'd ever see them at the same prom. My daughter's boyfriend, Max, is a bit younger than Brandi, a senior, and Jake's girlfriend, Richelle, is older than Jake, a senior. This picture was taken last Saturday--I must have taken at least a hundred pictures. It was Jake's first prom and Brandi's last prom. These four are the beautiful people in my life, therefore the title.   

The title was created using the Tinkerbell and Friends with Opposites Attract Cricut cartridges, and the photo corners are from the Storybook Cricut cartridge.  Also involved, the basic black Cricut color pen, which outlined "Beautiful" and the photo corners. I had help making the background using a brush I found online in Photoshop CS3.  The color inspiration came from CCG#123 created by this week's Guest Designer, Jennifer Armentrout at Color Combos Galore (http://colorcombosgalore.ning.com/). Yumi Takasaki, aka marimari, is the featured member. Be sure to head on over for the inspiration from these talented ladies and CCG's design team. If you want to participate in the color challenge, follow the link and post your layouts there by Sunday to be eligible for the monthly RAK.

I hope you all have a safe and relaxing holiday.  I've been doing a lot of sewing and surging lately and have some projects to get caught up on.  Thanks for coming by and see ya next time!

1 comment:

Renee said...

This is a great picture and layout...awesome!

Renee