Thursday, April 30, 2009

Color Combo #120



Janet Perafan-Babar, CCG's DT coordinator, provided this week's brilliant color combination. It was just the combo I needed to complete a layout featuring pictures of my oldest taking the plunge and moving out on her own. It's bright, funky, and I love the results. These are just a few of the pictures I could get of Brandi's big move day. Our youngest had the hardest time with it, but thankfully, in the end, he had accepted it better knowing he was getting his big sister's old room. I used quite a bit of Cricut die cuts from various cartridges, i.e., Doodlecharms, Wild Card, Going Places, My Community, and Storybook. This was a very fun color combination--I really needed that yellow this week and it went well with the photos--for us that was one of the hottest days this year. I also used some Heather Bailey patterned paper, Sassafras Lass buttons, and MM tiny alpha stickers with Heidi Swapp journaling spot.

Check out what the designers and featured member, Lisa Saunders (Lisa Funky Fairy), did with this combo--http://colorcombosgalore.ning.com/. If you want to participate in the challenge, follow the link. Post your layouts there by Sunday to be eligible for the monthly RAK.

1 comment:

Renee said...

OMG she moved? How're you coping with her gone? BTW love your blog

Renee