Friday, August 29, 2014

“Wishing You Happiness” Unity SOTW

wishing you happinessAbove is a picture of a card I put together using this awesome Stamp of the Week available at Unity Stamp Company, August 24-30, 2014.

Clean and simple cards have been all the rage the past few years and sending them to friends and loved ones can be much easier than the bulky dimensional cards. Right? Sometimes, though, I’m inspired by a stamp to build a card from the stamp up and then out.

Do you know what I mean?

This week’s Stamp of the Week made me a card builder using layers, dimension, folds, pop dots, glossy accents, embossing folders, etc. I tried to stop after a couple of layers but I just kept building a card to showcase this fancy bird. It’s pretty fancy and deserves the attention I think. It’s SO fun to color.

I’ve included a very QUICK video for dimensional demonstration purposes only.  I just couldn’t capture the dimension of the above card with my camera.

It’s quick, I promise, under 30 seconds.

Watch video to see the dimension and layers of the above card in all of its glory!

There are only TWO days left to add this BEAUTIFULLY detailed Stamp of the Week to your crafty stash.

I have no doubt it will make YOU and others very happy.

10599595_10203637815499333_5999755271474446207_n

For more information on becoming a Stamp of the Week member, please click here.

No comments: