Friday, March 07, 2014

YOU are my favorite MoFo

favorite mofo

I’m sure everyone has a favorite person, a favorite friend, a favorite pet, but when you have a favorite mofo, celebrate it!

YOU are my FAVORITE mofo Card Supplies

The sentiment is from the March 2013 Unity Kit of the Month and the clouds are from the Clouded by Cuteness stamp available at Unity Stamp Company (scanned into my computer, colored with Copic markers in ArtRage, converted to png file, and printed-and-cut with my Silhouette Cameo and Hewlett Packard Photosmart B8550). The sentiment was mounted to the card base on top of a welded mat (in Silhouette Studio DE) using 3D Zots for dimension.  I’m currently taking a Stencil class online at Online Card Classes which inspired this card.  In ArtRage you can make any image on your computer a stencil and that’s what I did with the sentiment and clouds and used the airbrush to lay color down.  I love being able to do that!

The card base was made in Silhouette Studio DE and was cut from Krafty Premium Cardstock by Core’dinations.  The font for mofo is LWThick purchased through the Silhouette America Online Store which was welded into the wordart shape you see on the card. 

All print-and-cut items were printed and cut using Matte Photo Paper by Staples/Silhouette Cameo/Hewlett Packard Photosmart B8550.

I hope you all have a great weekend and celebrate your mofo!

No comments: