Monday, November 24, 2014

Be Yourself with NEW Video

be yourself landscapeToday I’m sharing a card I put together using this month’s AH-Mazing SMAK and Layers of Life kits available at Unity Stamp Company.

Trust Your Soul and Dwelling Dots

NOVEMBER-2014-SMAK-TRUST-YOUR-SOUL

DWELLING-DOTS

I just cannot resist butterflies. They symbolize transformation, beauty, and independence. The butterfly in this month’s SMAK kit is PERFECTION. There’s even a little heart right at the top of it’s wing. What great detail!

be yourself

This month’s Layers of Life kit has THE perfect sentiment and background to pair with this gorgeous butterfly image. The two of these kits together would be a great combination to own.

If you’re interested in the process of how I put this card together, which includes a bit of sewing and applying some glittery goodness, please watch my new video. It’s only six minutes long!

Using Unity’s SMAK & LOL Kits from November 2014

(some) OTHER SUPPLIES USED

cartabella_yesterday_fullcollection__61301.1415861824.1280.1280

cameo_1

cut-mat-pix12-3t_05-xl

media-chipboard-3t_01-xl

21uT5DzRKwL

In addition, if you haven’t seen how I use my Silhouette Cameo with the Pixscan mat to help me with my fussy cutting, here’s a video I prepared a little while back.

Fussy cutting at it’s finest (easiest)!

I hope you all have a happy-crafty week!

No comments: