Saturday, October 12, 2013

Halloween Magic Tag

halloween magic

The above tag uses a digital stamp entitled “Princess Jennifer Latte Witch” from The Stamping Boutique filled with Nancie Rowe Janitz’s Halloween Magic Paper Set and Solids with a sentiment brush from the Halloween Magic Brush Set.  The background of the tag also uses a print from the Halloween Magic Paper Set.  I purchased the digital stamp over a month ago, but when I saw the previews of Nancie’s new kits, I just had to pair the two together.  I even got this done BEFORE both of the littles woke up. Magic!

Supplies for Halloween Magic Tag

Princess Jennifer Latte Halloween Witch digital stamp (paper pieced digitally and then cut using my Silhouette Portrait) from The Stamping Boutique (purchased over a month ago at TSB—now a Unity Fashionista stamp)

Tim Holtz Tag & Bookplates Die by Sizzix (cut using my Silhouette Portrait); Black Soot & Pumice Distress Inks

Halloween Magic Paper Set, Solids, & Brush Set by Nancie Rowe Janitz available SOON at jessicasprague.com

Tag topper by Silhouette America dry embossed using a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

Large silver eyelet applied using Crop-A-Dile from We-R-Memory Keepers

Gold tulle from craft store

Below is a peek at Nancie Rowe Janitz’s Halloween Magic kits I used in the tag above.  The digital stamp was filled with solids and prints.  Also, I printed the background for my tag and added the above distress inks to edge it once the tag was die cut.

haloween-magic-preview1nrj-halloween-magic-solidsnrj-halloweenmagic-preview

No comments: