Monday, February 13, 2012

Yours Truly

crobinson_021312boxeslg

I’m so in love with these little boxes from svgcuts.com.  They sure come in handy for Valentine’s Day, too.  After helping my children put together their Valentines, I was definitely in the mood to make something for their teachers, too.  These boxes hold Dove milk chocolate hearts and so does my belly!   I also made a home decor project with the same Echo Park Yours Truly collection.  In fact, I only printed three sheets of 12-x-12 patterned papers from the Yours Truly paper and element kits and had enough to make two boxes with tags and the home decor project pictured below.  I’m pretty sure I can even get a card with embellishments with what’s left over.  It’s a great collection---SO cute!

crobinson_021312frameslg

Candy Boxes and Home Decor Frame Set Supplies

Yours Truly Paper Pack 1 and 2 and Elements 2 available at jessicasprague.com; one-piece boxes svg kit from svgcuts.com; Cuttlebug butterfly and hearts embossing set; twine, eyelets, and ribbons.

Last but not least, I went to a baby shower over the weekend with my youngest daughter, Gwendolen, and we had much fun.  It’s been quite a while since I went to one and it was her first time.  She was so delighted to take part in all the games and belong in a house full of women, talking, bonding, and eating cake.

baby girl

Baby Girl Card Supplies

Lily Kate paper by Basic Grey; CTMH grey wool and Hollyhock cardstock; Tim Holtz Pumice Stone Distress Ink, Rock Candy Stickles, and Vintage Market die; Dress die by Sizzix; white embossing powder; Alpha stamps with punch by Stampin’ Up; string, embroidery thread and sewing machine.

Hope you all have a Happy Valentine’s Day.  I’m going to inhale quite a bit of chocolate!

No comments: