Saturday, October 29, 2011

Boo To You!

crobinson_102811No3lg

The above door decor was inspired by a project I’d seen at simplykellyb.  The door decor rosette is a whopping 18 inches in diameter!  I had to put my hybrid spin on it by printing some papers and elements from the Cosmo Cricket Haunted Paper Pack Collection and Haunted Candy Candy available at jessicasprague.com.  The word art was matted by a die cut from the paper collection using the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.  Some Tim Holtz Walnut Distress Ink was applied to the rosette and perfect pearl pigment powder (spray) applied to activate/accentuate the distress ink. A 3D flower was die cut from the paper collection using the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge with a black sharpie using the Cri-Kits insert.

crobinson_102811No4lg

This year I thought I’d have some fun with die cut paper on my pumpkin!  I die cut from the Cosmo Cricket Haunted Paper Pack Collection using the Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge.  The “ribbons” were made by ripping some white cotton fabric and coloring them using glimmer mists.

Hope you all have a boo-ti-ful, happy, and safe Halloween!

1 comment:

Patrice said...

Great paper craft ideas!