Monday, March 16, 2009

Color Combo #114



As soon as I saw this week's color combo from Color Combos Galore, I knew exactly what pictures to use. This layout's pictures are of my youngest little girl enoying a drumstick on our front porch last Summer. I love the little dress she's wearing and how pretty pink her lips and cheeks are. I used the Hello Kitty Font cartridge for the title--"A Scoop on the Stoop". Using the deep-cut housing with blade, I cut the welded title (using Cricut DesignStudio Software) from layers of chipboard, then assembled it, and finally, adhered a white piece of cardstock that was first outlined with the basic black Cricut pen. The ice cream cone was cut in the same fashion from the Indie Art cartridge, and then further embellished with Stickles. This was done for CCG#114 at Color Combos Galore challenge blog: http://colorcombosgalore.ning.com/

No comments: